Individuals: Your ticket to a new career - Your Knowledge/Skills Portfolio
People gain knowledge and develop skills by studying and practicing. It follows that if a person tabulates all learning experiences, this inventory is a good, if not the best, indicator of knowledge and abilities. Learning experiences are not just classes taken at a formal school, but include seminars, tutoring, on-the-job training, internships, mentoring, teaching and all types of activities in which knowledge and skills are attained. FolioOne™ gives you a method of tabulating all of these activities, including a summary of knowledge attained in these exercises.
- FolioOne is web-based, so it is immediately available, from anywhere at any time
- It is a method of maintaining a cumulative, up-to-date record of your TOTAL accomplishments
- A Knowledge/Skills Portfolio can be sent to any organization or company as a part of an application for employment
Organizations: Your greatest asset is what your people KNOW
Corporations are coming to the realization that the know-how of a company most often resides inside the heads of its employees. It is probably the most important factor in a company's success. FolioOne™ is a way to inventory knowledge in the minds of persons and, most importantly, use this inventory to find persons with knowledge as required for a particular task. These persons can then be assigned to tasks where their knowledge and skills are needed.
- Regulatory and licensing agencies can track the progress of license holders in fulfilling requirements of continuing education as required for license renewal
- Schools track the status of certified teachers to meet requirements of state departments of education for continued certification
- Develop lists of persons with particular knowledge for assignment to specific positions or tasks. Attach such lists to contract proposals to describe corporate capabilities for particular jobs